What is the GST for refrigerator?

home Forums Thesis Topics in Dermatology What is the GST for refrigerator?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Marlo Issac 8 months ago.

• Author

Marlo Issac

I need to know the GST rate for the refrigerator. I want to buy a new one for my sister as presenting marriage gift. It is getting special features and quality also. It is not taken more electricity for cooling. I need to read the people reviews about the different brands. I am considering the best reviews and rating also. I have finding the good product in online. Which is one is best for presenting to my sister? Did you have any idea to buy? Tell me frankly i am ready to precede your idea here. In online seems more rate and GST is also more. What are the GST rates added for those products? I need the proper answer from you. What are the types of refrigerators are available in market. Which brand is popular for that product in India? I need your answer as quick here.
    I am waiting to collect more models to know with you. Yesterday my friend bought the new fridge for personal use. But it is not working properly. Some time it is given sound. More electricity charges are applicable for that. I need the great product and warranty also. For price is also good for me. Need some helpful tips and ideas for buying the product in online. How to find the good products and which color is popular from the people like to buy. I need the exact details and GST rates for that. I am getting all types of matters about using that product in home. My father is not allowed to buying fridge. Because more issues are available in home. It is used for old foods are stored with cool and used for next day. It is not good for health. But my sister wants to buy a new one from online

Reply To: What is the GST for refrigerator?
Your information: