|Image via Wikipedia|
“Biotechnol Lett. 2011 Dec 30.
Efficient formation of cell spheroids using polymer nanofibers.
Shin JY, Park J, Jang HK, Lee TJ, La WG, Bhang SH, Kwon IK, Kwon OH, Kim BS.
Spheroid culture has been used for suspension cultures of anchorage-dependent
cells. In this study, we developed a new method for the suspension cultures of
anchorage-dependent animal cells using polymer nanofibers.
Poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) nanofibers (785 nm in average fiber-diameter, 88 μm
in average fiber-length) fabricated by the electrospinning method were added to
each suspension culture of human embryonic kidney 293 cells and human dermal
- Silkworms may help repair damaged hearts (gizmag.com)
- Natural Gene Therapy in Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa [Observation] (archderm.ama-assn.org)
Latest posts by Bell Eapen (see all)
- Skinmesh: Machine learning for facial analysis - November 10, 2020
- Free Dermatology EMR for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence - January 2, 2020
- Does your dermatology practice website talk to your patients? - September 1, 2016